Testamonials









‘’This toothpaste doesn't foam like other toothpastes, but I have found it fantastic. I have noticed a huge difference in my gums since I started using the toothpaste, they look and feel a lot healthier than before. Part of my gum is receding and the toothpaste has really helped to reduce that’’ - Kate O




‘’Bought the cinnamon leaf and spearmint, Absolutely fantastic. Gums feel much healthier than they do after using regular toothpaste. Highly recommend!.’’
MATT COROON



``Amazing Toothpaste``
NICLAS SELF



It cured my sensitivity. Its miracle stuff! I never expected it to do that! I tried every toothpaste out there!
After 12 years I had to stop eating sweets and that stopped in just 2 weeks! 
BRENDA ANNE NICATHASAIGH



``Absolutely love this product. The wild orange and petitgrain toothpaste is my favourite. Would highly recommend to anyone!’’
JAMES MCKAY


‘’Bought the cinnamon and the charcoal toothpastes - they are amazing. My mouth feels so fresh and clean! They taste so good too.’
 TINA MURPHY


‘’I healed a cavity using toothfaerie toothpaste along with lots of celery juice and a plant based diet. so grateful! Love Aisling ~ Holistic Nutrition Coach’’

AISLING FITZGIBBON – HOLISTIC NUTRIOTION COACH

‘’Really good stuff. Clean and really nice! Never go back.:-D Really good for smokers Teath Thanks TFP xxx
Sign me up for distribution!!’’
-         BEN PATRICK MCCARTHY


‘’I love this zero waste tooth paste.’’
-          ANITA CULLEN


‘’Toothfaerie is an Irish made brand of toothpaste that uses 100% food grade ingredients, 90% of which are organic. It also uses olive oil instead of coconut oil. It does include bicarbonate of soda along with other ingredients, which you can see by clicking on the link given. It also includes Borax, a naturally occurring mineral that is essential to good health and can offer protection from disease in the right dose. I’ve read that borax and was aware that the Government of Canada have advised citizen to avoid borax in products for fear of over-exposure to the mineral. But others argue that the tests into the toxicity of borax is flawed because they conflate boric acid and borax, which are very different chemically (apparantly) and that the doses given to animals in the test are ridiculous high. So it seems that boron is essential for good health and can even help protect against some cancers’’

-       ELAINE FROM ‘LIVING LIGHTLY IN IRELAND’

Comments

Popular Posts